Old February 3rd 09, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

"Tom Barry" wrote in message
Paul Scott wrote:

Channel 4 news tonight had a bendy driver with an uncontrollable back
half of his bus. Looked a good enough reason to me not to bother with
them...

... when it's snowing exceptionally intensively and the roads haven't been
gritted/ploughed?

Yes that...

....Or is this just the usual prejudice that jumps on any evidence,
however reed-thin, bypassing the usual processes of rational thought?

I don't take a view on the other bendy debate...

Paul