Old February 3rd 09, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

On Feb 3, 12:19*pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
Not really, except in very rare cases. I don't watch Ch4, but I'm pretty
confident that London's weather yesterday was not severe enough to remove
driver responsibility (assuming the event was as described, and not, uh,
exaggerated). Don't forget that no Bendy was allowed out until the roads
were pretty clear; Bendies in Eastern Europe work fine on three inches of
packed ice throughout the winter without blaming accidents (should there be
any) on global warming.

Don't they run with snow chains, tho'?

--
John Band