Old February 3rd 09, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Tuesday's transport

On Feb 3, 5:50*am, James Farrar wrote:
TfL says: "MOST LONDON DAY BUSES WILL RESUME TO A FULL SERVICE TODAY
HOWEVER DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER AND DANGEROUS ROAD CONDITIONS SOME ROUTES
MAY HAVE TO BE WITHDRAWN."

No surprise really. I drove to work this morning, apart from some ice
on the road immediately outside my flat the roads were clear. But
public sector workers are always looking for an excuse not to get
their lazy backsides out of bed and snow provides a perfect one even
it most of its already started to melt.

B2003