Old February 3rd 09, 12:54 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Euston Station

"Jamie Thompson" wrote

That said, I do love these newsgroups sometimes. If you have somewhere
to cite all that from, it'd be great to get that on Wikipedia.

The information was taken from 'London's Termini' by Alan A Jackson,
originally published by David & Charles in 1969, my edition by Pan Books
1972.

The reduction in the number of platforms takes into account the transfer of
the Northern Heights (High Barnet and Mill Hill East) to LUL Northern Line,
and the diversion of the inner suburbans to Moorgate (except late evenings
and weekends), although some trains formerly ran to Broad Street, or to
Moorgate via the Widened Lines.

Peter