Old February 3rd 09, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hopkins[_2_] Michael Hopkins[_2_] is offline

Default flight arrivals

"Stephen O'Connell" wrote in message
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:58:47 on Tue, 3 Feb
2009, http://www.flightstats.com has more information than most on
current
arrivals/departures, but also includes historical data on individual
routes.

Looks like you want flight BA 164, average delay 34 minutes.

And if the snow continues, or returns on Thursday, then the delay would
probably be more that the average 34 mins! So the OP should check the
weather forecast first.

Thanks for the website Roland - just what I was after.

I am well aware of the weather etc. and will be carefully checking many
things.

Michael