Old February 3rd 09, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default flight arrivals

"Michael Hopkins" wrote in
message ...
Is there a website that provides information on flight arrival actual
times at Heathrow over the last few days? If so, what is it?

I need to meet someone off a BA flight from Tel Aviv on Thursday night,
and I wanted to compare the times to see when it actually arrives
(obviously not yesterday!).

The flight time will be affected by the strength and direction of winds at
the height that the aircraft flies, so it will vary from day to day.
Because of that, I don't think the times in the last few days will be of
much use. The BAA flight arrivals page on www.heathrowairport.com will give
you a fairly accurate arrival time soon after the flight leaves Tel Aviv.
--
Richard J.