Old February 4th 09, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default UTLer in the news

In message , John Rowland
writes
http://preview.tinyurl.com/c8zpw5

What a bloody idiot.

That may indeed be the case.

However, I think we all know that - whenever we see a media report on a
subject we know something about - it usually contains several
inaccuracies or doesn't give the whole story. That might (and I stress
*might*) be the case here.

For the record:

(a) I've met plenty of councillors who have ranged from slightly
ill-informed to complete *******.

(b) I've met Colin R once, know nothing about him and emphatically
*not* making a judgement about him in point (a) above! :-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk