Old February 4th 09, 07:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Ian Jelf gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

What a bloody idiot.

That may indeed be the case.

However, I think we all know that - whenever we see a media report on a
subject we know something about - it usually contains several
inaccuracies or doesn't give the whole story. That might (and I stress
*might*) be the case here.

That was certainly my first thought, but I completely and utterly fail to
comprehend any circumstances where blocking an ambulance service fast
response vehicle, then locking gates on them, because they "shouldn't be
driving on the grass" is even remotely acceptable.