Old February 4th 09, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default "can I see your ticket please sir?"

DERWENT "can I see your ticket please sir?"
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:02:27 -0800 (PST), Offramp

On Feb 3, 8:44*am, PRAR wrote:

The trick with this is that the second person should have the ticket.

That can introduce the risk of one customer reported for total evasion
and one for aiding and abetting.

Indeed.

I was caught out this way today. Woman in front of me motioned at the
reader, I followed her and swiped out. Gates opened for her then
sprang back and grabbed me. Turned out that she was let out on my
swipe as her's hadn't registered or had been rejected. All very
annoying.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett