Old February 5th 09, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LU redundancies

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 09:25:03AM -0000, Zen83237 wrote:

For the record Andrew Heenan referred to me as scum first.

He said that after you said that you rejoiced in other people losing
their jobs: "I am rejoicing in them being made redundant".

I am returned the
compliment to him. I didn't refer to any LU staff as scum.

Yes you did. You said:

" I have never been on a days strike in my life, UNLIKE THE SCUM
AT LONDON UNDERGROUND. "

So that just makes you lieing scum, I suppose.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Did you know that shotguns taste like candy canes? Put the barrel in
your mouth and pull the trigger for an extra blast of minty goodness!