Old February 5th 09, 02:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc
MIG MIG is offline

Default UTLer in the news

On Feb 5, 2:48*pm, magwitch wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
13:21:35 on Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Tom Anderson
remarked:

* The 4 x 4 vehicle was marked clearly as a paramedic vehicle in bold
* red and green colouring

Huh. It does rather look like that's an error in the report, then.

Red and yellow is fi

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/fire/dscd0609.jpg

(Or sometimes ambulances sigh
* *http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dsc02302.jpg)

Yellow and green is paramedics:
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/p1150013.jpg

As is white and green:
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/p1140214.jpg

Haven't found any red and green yet.

Closest is Orange and green (animal ambulance)
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dscd0552.jpg

or maybe just red (yes there are solid red ambulances too)
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dsc10814.jpg

Red/green colour-blindness?

Should Colin have a test? This sounds increasingly like a plausible
Rumpole-style defence.

There was an episode about a defendant who was belatedly found to be
illiterate and hence unable to have read and signed his police confession..-

"I was approaching the red traffic light, so the Doppler effect made
it appear green." I have a feeling that one may actually have been
tried.