Old February 5th 09, 06:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc
magwitch magwitch is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , magwitch wrote:
Red/green colour-blindness?

I imagine the paramedic driver knows what colour his vehicle is even
if he is colour blind.

Elsewhere in the report he says that it is green and yellow down the
side, red and yellow check to the rear end, and that it displays the
word ambulance (in unspecified colours).

Should Colin have a test?

Why should Colin have a test because someone else wrote a misleading
description of the vehicle?

The description of the vehicle as marked "in bold red and green colouring"
is in the section headed "Mr Austine's evidence", not the section headed
"Councillor Rosenstiel's evidence", and it appears to be the investigator's
summary of the paramedic's more accurate description.

The plot thickens.

I must say I rather think the 'Ambulance' sign on the vehicle is most
compelling evidence... in fact on reflection, the colour combination
perhaps might be a red herring after all.