Old February 6th 09, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc
Ian Bidwell Ian Bidwell is offline

Default UTLer in the news

"Brian L Johnson" wrote in message
newsp.uow9x51m0v1caa@thedell...

That's a good match (I hadn't paid much attention until I saw the
potential vehicle myself). From standing 1m in front of this I would be
more willing to assume some benefit of doubt

Exactly. For a brief moment, that vehicle would have looked like the next
in a sequence of bullying Chelsea tractor drivers trying to elbow their
way on to the grass to save themselves a couple of quid parking fee and 5
minutes walking time at the expense of the vast majority of law-abiding
attendees.

All very well but the incident happened at about 8.00pm and to be facing the
traffic entering Jesus Green he would have had is back to the sun

Ian