Old February 6th 09, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

"John Rowland" gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very
ungentlemanly for us to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin
sits gagged in the corner.

Hmm. If the subject of a similar thread wasn't a poster here, would that
stop discussion?