Old February 6th 09, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:14:01 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

I'm pleased someone's got round to saying this. I concur with the
above.

Yes. although the stuff about types of emergency vehicles is interesting.
I didn't know there were cave rescue services!

tom

--
Lilith doesn't exist, but it's an interesting story.