Old February 6th 09, 01:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc
magwitch magwitch is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , magwitch wrote:
Alan Braggins wrote:
I'm glad I phoned and emailed you beforehand to say I wasn't going to be
able to make it then, though I was sorry for the short notice, but fixing
the heating had to take priority.

No Alan in your last email on Saturday 24/11/07 at 18:02, you say,
"It's not looking good for an early start - I'll try and call you in the
morning.

You didn't bother to call the next morning.

I tried phoning, and when I didn't get an answer I sent another email
as well. I'm sorry if it ended up in your spam filter or something.
(Maybe this would be more appropriate taken to email, but since it
appears that isn't as reliable as it might be.....)

Must have been well on for midday as that's when we went out to start
felling. It was an irritation as I had to ok it with the farmer as they
were to come down on his track.

My spam filter always gives me the option to 'mark as junk' before it
goes in there, I've got a mac so don't get that much.

No hard feelings mate. Looking out the window I'm really rather glad we
didn't give any away, they've seasoned up beautifully and it looks like
we'll need them for the next few weeks - got some weather coming that
makes today look like a picnic.