Old December 13th 03, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default South Central maintenance depot in Bedford!

CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:
Eurostar trains that run for Eurostar are maintained at North Pole
depot which is in inner north west London. You can see them from the
Great Western Main line from paddington. They use the West London
Line to near Clapham Junction and then the main line into Waterloo.

I suspect you may be referring to the Eurostar sets used by GNER for
the White Rose express services. I think they are maintained at
Bounds Green depot where most of the GNER fleet is maintained. There
are smaller facilities to deal with minor servicing of GNER trains
at Newcastle, Edinburgh and IIRC Leeds.

I knew it was in Herfordshire somewhere.......
Wouldn't it better to build a depot somewhere on Waterloo line?

Why on earth would GNER want to do that when their services run north from
King's Cross? Waterloo is even further from KX than North Pole is