Old February 7th 09, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In message , at
14:14:48 on Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Tom Anderson
remarked:
airside

We have to come up with a better term for this!

I think i've seen fare-paid used in this way, but it's not as snappy.

How about railside?

I use "airside" because restrictions initially imposed at airports (and
which establish these boundaries) tend to trickle down into the rest of
our lives, and the term is fairly well understood.