Old February 7th 09, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 14:14:48
on Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Tom Anderson remarked:
airside

We have to come up with a better term for this!

I think i've seen fare-paid used in this way, but it's not as snappy.

How about railside?

I use "airside" because restrictions initially imposed at airports (and
which establish these boundaries) tend to trickle down into the rest of
our lives, and the term is fairly well understood.

Oh, absolutely! It's immediately obvious what the term means. There's just
this little bit of my brain that complains every time i read or write it!

tom

--
YOU CANT TAKE AWAY HATGUYS HAT. THEN HE IS JUST GUY -- The_Toad