Old February 7th 09, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
lonelytraveller lonelytraveller is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On 7 Feb, 21:29, Roland Perry wrote:
Isn't the lift the mustard-coloured thing? Also the blue one features in
one of the artists impressions posted earlier today.

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-tube-hall.jpg

It looks like the blue one would be on the other side of the tracks
from the platform, and the mustard one would be directly over the
tracks, so I'd have to say that I doubt it was either.