Old February 7th 09, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
lonelytraveller lonelytraveller is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On 7 Feb, 21:29, Roland Perry wrote:
It doesn't show the lift either. I think the lift is going in the
corner of that passageway, adjacent to the head of the picadilly
escalator, just before it turns left up the steps to the other half of
the passage, where sock shop was.

Its just occurred to me that maybe they are closing the passage so
that they can turn it into a gentle slope downwards, accessed from the
airside - it would join up with the old northern line lift shaft very
smoothly if they did that.