Old February 9th 09, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In message
, at
03:18:37 on Mon, 9 Feb 2009, lonelytraveller
remarked:
* * * * * * * * * * *|
* * * *=============================
* * * * * * * * * * *| 3 4
* * * * * * * ssss----------sssstairs
* * * * * * * * * * *1 2 |
* * * *=============================
* * * * * * * * * * * * *|

ie at site 1,2,3,or 4?

I'm not exactly sure what your diagram represents,

It's the way the passages are shown on the diagram I have used when
constructing:

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-composite.jpg

as the passage
south of the victoria line should join up with the passage north of
it. But essentially, the lift is being added in the position you've
written "ssss" on the left hand side of the "----"

A more accurate diagram for the victoria line would look like

Lift | stairs

That is what they call the "phase 1" layout (albeit with the lift
missing), but my diagram above is base don the "phase 2" final version.

Or are they not doing that final bit of adjusting after all?