Old February 9th 09, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] robin@mayes.org.uk is offline

Default Where did I find the images on my site?

On 9 Feb, 17:56, Paul Terry wrote:
In message , John Rowland
writes

Hi all,

Someone has emailed me asking where I got the following images..

You can get some reasonably helpful details from:

http://www.ltmcollection.org/photos/index.html

http://www.geocities.com/athens/acro...069/ltpicc.gif

Enter U20324 in the search box on the ltm site, and then click the
picture for details.

However, they don't mention where the photo was published (I have a
feeling it may have been in the Illustrated London News, but I'm sure
I've seen it elsewhere).

http://www.geocities.com/athens/acro...069/ltmonu.jpg

I couldn't find that one on the LT site, although I only looked briefly
(they do, though, have cutaways of a few other stations, including
Oxford Circus).

--
Paul Terry

The Bank / Monument anometric may have been part of the DLR Bank
branch publicity.