Old February 10th 09, 12:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default UTLer in the news

In message , at 12:34:38
on Tue, 10 Feb 2009, David Cantrell remarked:
Back when I drove a Landrover 101, I believe that the owners' club's
advice to owners of the Ambulance version was that when driving on
public roads, they should cover up the gigantic red cross and the word
"ambulance" because if they didn't they would be required to stop and
assist at any accident and could be prosecuted if they hadn't had the
necessary training.

That sounds like the French law about giving assistance that we heard
about after princess Diana's crash. Is there really an equivalent in the
UK?