Old February 10th 09, 01:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Ebbsfleet horse play

Tom Anderson wrote:

[1] Yes, a big horse is the symbol of Kent, but if someone built three
hundred-foot-high scimitars in Chelmsford, i don't think i'd get
particularly attached to them [2].

[2] Although that would be pretty cool.

I come from Tottenham, and I'm rather attached to the massive cutthroat
razor and hyperdermic syringe which tower above Tottenham Hale. I'm
disappointed the council has so far not replied to my suggestion to
complement them with a massive tampon hanging in the River Lea.