Old December 13th 03, 11:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default police van travelling from Highbury corner

Cast_Iron wrote:

Why not send the details to Sir John Stevens, Metropolitan Police
Commissioner and see what he says?
If you prefer snail mail the address is New Scotland Yard Broadway
London SW1H 0BG. Phone 020 7222 1212.

Remember to include your full name, address and date of birth so the police
know where to contact you should they wish to discuss the matter further ;-)

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)