Old February 10th 09, 07:11 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ebbsfleet horse play

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Mizter T wrote:

On 10 Feb, 18:58, wrote:

So why the big horse? Big'orse that's what the general public seem to
want!

Hope it won't look to bad as if it does get built the area is likely to
be saddled with it for a long time.

Hee haw, very good! But you've a point - we don't want locals braying
about it forevermore.

On the flip side, it might help the area win EU funding.

tom

PS Say it quickly ^^^^^

--
I was employed by a Lacanian and, believe me, you don't want to see what
a postmodern approach to cashflow entails. -- G'