Old February 12th 09, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default St. Pancras to E. Croydon by Thameslink

On 11 Feb, 22:32, Paul Corfield wrote:

But let's hope that the OP's relations have seat reservations and are
not travelling on the 1730, 1800 or 1830 departures from Kings Cross.
I'm ignoring Grand Central who will probably have a fully booked train
for their late afternoon departure to Sunderland.

--
Paul C

This is off-topic, but I haven't heard about Grand Central in ages.
Are they actually getting a decent number of passengers?