Old February 12th 09, 12:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default SWT go into cycle hire business

"Stagecoach Group Chief Executive Brian Souter today launched the new
initiative at London Waterloo station along with Will Butler-Adams, Managing
Director of Brompton Bicycle, passengers taking part in the trial and Dave
Holladay of CTC...
"Passengers will be able to hire the South West Trains' branded Brompton
bicycles from our Lost Property Office at Waterloo station...

Full article at:

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/SWT...bikescheme.htm

I wonder if bystanders shouted that they'd prefer Oyster PAYG...

Paul S