Old February 12th 09, 09:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mike Mike is offline

Default Ebbsfleet horse play

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:42:01 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, John Rowland wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

I'm sure people will scoff, but my take on it is 'why not?'.

In some parts of the country they put up wind turbines which are useful but
ugly, in other parts of the country they put up giant horses which are
pretty but useless.

I really like wind turbines! I think they're beautful!

The farm off the coast of Rhyl is particularly nice.

A radioactive offshore waste dump topped by a favela, surrounded by
blue algae and a sewage slick would look nice compared to Rhyl. Along
with New Brighton it's one of the most run down and depression coastal
locations I've ever seen.

james may voice

Farty useless highly subsidised wind turbine fact:

The building of the wind farm did bugger all for the local economy
either in the short term or the long term.