Old February 13th 09, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Woolwich DLR and early re-opening of Tower Gateway

On 13 Feb, 11:21, wrote:

On Feb 12, 4:13*am, Bearded wrote:

News [as delivered by Paul C from the TfL minutes and reports} that
- target date for Tower Gateway DLR reopening is 15 Feb 2009!

I've been pushing TfL to confirm this, but they're claiming its a
March opening.

DLR always do their openings in a low key way. If there's some kind of
problem - which is always possible - then they can fall back to
opening it later on. Publicly stating it will be open early is I think
regarded as something of a hostage to fortune - doing it this way
gives them some space for manoeuvre.