Old February 13th 09, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Woolwich DLR and early re-opening of Tower Gateway

On 13 Feb, 11:31, Mizter T wrote:
DLR always do their openings in a low key way. If there's some kind of
problem - which is always possible - then they can fall back to
opening it later on. Publicly stating it will be open early is I think
regarded as something of a hostage to fortune - doing it this way
gives them some space for manoeuvre.

There are closures west of Poplar for the next two weekends (21/22 and
28 Mar/1 Feb), which is consistent with test running etc. So I'd take
a guess at 2 March.