Old February 15th 09, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default UTLer in the news

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

One of the reasons I've posted so much on this (even after vowing
not to any more) is that I am much influenced by a case here in
Birmingham which has been running for some time. It was the first
time I had encountered the idea of councillors being punished by a
body other than their electorate. I didn't like it then and I
don't like it now.

There are details and links at

http://www.martinmullaney.co.uk/sbe2.html

for those interested.

Can't get to the site now.Is this the case involving taking a video?

As a final contribution and to lighten matters somewhat, I had to
clean up after the cat last night (!) and found myself wrapping
"it" in part of the mother-in-law's Daily Mail which included an
article and photograph of Colin R!

MMMMMMM

--
Colin Rosenstiel