Old February 15th 09, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default UTLer in the news

"Andrew Heenan" wrote in message
"Brian Watson" wrote ...

Everyone else here (especially those lining up to have a pop at him) so
damn spotless?

Of course I'm not spotless, but we're not talking about me, and I'm not
his agent.

You've missed the point that this was an AMBULANCE - and by some strange
coincidence, so does his 'explanation'.

Plus your friend's action broke the law.

He is not my friend. I don't know him, though I *may* have met him once, to
deliver something.

Strange that those were the only relevant facts, yet you and your pal have
ignored them.

As I say, not my pal.

And I'm not ignoring anything. re-read what I wrote.

It does not address the incident at all; it addresses the reasons why he
seems to have got it *wrong* and the subsequent wittering on about it.

--
Brian