Old February 15th 09, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Breaking Journeys on Anytime Return

In article
,
(Offramp) wrote:

In practice, if someone is travelling with an '+Any permitted' ticket
from say Euston to Victoria, and decides to alight at Oxford Circus,
he will be allowed egress from the station but will be told that he
will have to pay for another ticket if he later decides to travel from
Oxford Circus to Victoria.

Not my experience, though it was some time ago. I was not allowed out at
Goodge St. I went back to Euston and had no problem exiting there. It was
barely any further from my intermediate destination anyway. Maybe things
have changed.

--
Colin Rosenstiel