Old February 15th 09, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Unlike the rest of you, I actually downloaded it and read it.

Nice to know you are bugging our computers.

Most of us read it - and the fact the 'victim was OK is not the point; the
frothing-at-the-mouth councillor didn't know that it wasn't a heart attck
severe head injury or what; neither, apparently do he care. THAT's the
point.

And why, out of interest are you defending him?
I think you should declare YOUR interest.
--
Andrew

If you stand up and be counted,
From time to time you may get yourself knocked down.
But remember this:
A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.
A man flattened by conformity stays down for good.
- Thomas J. Watson Jr.