Old February 15th 09, 02:42 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default UTLer in the news

"magwitch" wrote in :
A broken leg can be life-threatening... a friend of mine's brother was
knocked over by a car and suffered a compound fracture to his leg.

'Strue; fat embolus is a significant cause of death. But it really isn't the
issue; neither the ambulance man or the congenital idiot *knew* the exact
nature of the injuries. But it was clearly marked ambulance vehicle (they've
used non-traditional vehicles, including motor bikes, for 30 years), with an
articulate ambulance driver. I first travelled in an ambulance estate care
(with markings and blue lights), in 1978. And I was not the first.

It was obstructed, and deliberately so - none of this is rocket science. As
usual, the truth is there for those that wish to see it.
--

Andrew
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z.