Old December 15th 03, 12:48 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
G Crozier G Crozier is offline

Default public vs private

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:49:06 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:
At *least* reregulate bus services outside London. Those using buses
in the capital don't know they're born compared with the shambles
elsewhere in the country.

What and knock my one every five minutes bus service into the city
back to every fifteen no thinks plus we would be back to where one
operator had a monopoly once more . Here in Lancashire Ribble Motors
served most of Lancashire and what a shower they where NO leave the
buses has they are .
Grant .