Old February 15th 09, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Roland Perry pedanticised:
Of course, first you have to realise they are a vicar, or that the
vehicle is an ambulance on call.

Use your eyes, is my advice, use your eyes.
Flailing around, ever more desperate, rather than admit he's talking out of
his Harris.
Why, Roland?
Why defend a man against all the evidence?
Even he admitted (with weasel words, granted) that he was wrong.
Why can't you?

Let me spell it out for you ...
H-E W-A-S W-R-O-N-G

Who gives computers to kids who'd do better with an Etch A Sketch?

One day, we'll get back to London's transport issues, instead of 'how to
defend council rage 101'
--
Andrew
"When 'Do no Evil' has been understood, then learn the harder, braver rule,