Old February 16th 09, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig[_2_] Fig[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster travel cap (z2-6 ) if travel is within 2-6 but fare is viaZ1 (UPDATED !!!)

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:45:33 -0000, Mizter T wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

On 15 Feb, 11:23, wrote:
This is especially for Mizter T but I hope that it may be of benefit
to others.
You may recall my proposed journey Greenford - Camden Road via
Shepherd's Bush (London Overground) [to avoid zone 1]

Forget about the WLL altogether! At White City you're not actually
that far from Willesden Junction, and there is a frequent bus route,
the 220, that goes from Wood Lane

If we're getting a bus, might I suggest alighting at North Acton and
getting a 266 (Stop Z towards Brent Cross) for the 5 min journey to
Willesden Junction.

--
Fig