Old February 16th 09, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Patrick Osborne Patrick Osborne is offline

Default Woolwich DLR and early re-opening of Tower Gateway

On 15 Feb, 16:25, MIG wrote:
Although presumably the computer problem resulting in randomly
changing information on the platforms also affects the Web version?

Interesting to hear about computer problems affecting platform
information. I was at Lewisham DLR at about half past two yesterday.
Train sitting in one platform, platform display saying "Stratford - 11
minutes". Empty second platform with display saying "Bank - 5 mins".
Everyone was waiting on the platform for the earlier train to come in,
when the train already there closed its doors and left, and the
display changed to "Stratford - 8 minutes". A platform full of very
annoyed customers, myself included!

Is this a long-standing problem? I don't use the DLR that much.

Patrick