Old February 16th 09, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster travel cap (z2-6 ) if travel is within 2-6 but fare is via

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Forget about the WLL altogether! At White City you're not actually
that far from Willesden Junction, and there is a frequent bus route,
the 220, that goes from Wood Lane (the road directly outside White
City station) up to Willesden Jn - it runs every 6-10 mins and is
scheduled to take 11 minutes to get to the eastern side way entrance
to Willesden Jn station (off Harlesden High Street), or otherwise 14
minutes to get to the western (main) entrance.

You can see the 220 on this map of bus routes from White City - it
goes from bus stop WE opposite the station entrance:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro.../whitecitywest
field-2447.pdf

This is the bus route map around Willesden Jn - the eastern side
entrance to the station is I think right next to bus stop H, the one
that's named "Harrow Road/ Scrubs Lane":
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro.../willesdenjunc
tionstation-2301.pdf

Alternatively stay on the bus to arrive at the main station entrance
on Station Approach.

The 220 is the successor to the old 630 trolleybus route of my youth (and
before it the 30 tram route). ISTR that terminated "Near Willesden
Junction" which sounds like bus stop H to me.

--
Colin Rosenstiel