Old February 16th 09, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default UTLer in the news

"Adrian" wrote
May I suggest that if your eyesight is so poor that you can't determine
if the headlights and roof lights are flashing from 1m away you probably
shouldn't be cycling?

He and Roland share Anton's syndrome, plus little respect for the truth.

Weird, I know - but what else fits the facts (and we know what Holmes would
say!).

Of course, it could conceivably be psychosis - for Roland, anyway, who seems
to determined to throw away whatever respect he'd earned by backing a total
loser.

--
Andrew

"Cyclists of the world unite - you have nothing to lose but your
ins" - Marx