Old February 16th 09, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default UTLer in the news

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:16:28PM +0000, Adrian wrote:

your evidence says
that you don't "recall" if they were flashing or not ...

May I suggest that if your eyesight is so poor that you can't determine
if the headlights and roof lights are flashing from 1m away you probably
shouldn't be cycling?

Looks like someone needs to learn the difference between seeing
something and remembering it.

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
-- John Hardin, in the Monastery