Old February 16th 09, 01:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cucuckshow@yahoo.com is offline

Default Oyster travel cap (z2-6 ) if travel is within 2-6 but fare is via

On 16 Feb, 13:17, Mizter T wrote:

I hope that helps - sorry this post is so epic in length!

Thank you so very much Mizter T, your post made engrossing reading !
Just wanted to add a couple of things. On each occasion I have had
cause to go to Stratford I had to "exit" the station and pick up a
friend alighting from a bus at the terminus point outside of the
station. I have seen the validators you mentioned which are close to
the NLL platforms and have occasionally wondered as to what would
happen if I did touch on them ! I assume now that the gate system must
have changed so even a quick touch out and touch in again at the same
station is being recognised as two separate journeys ( the ending of
one journey and the beginning of another).
The problem over the Xmas S. Ruislip - Clapham Junction route was
due to incorrectly configured gates at Shepherd's Bush LO ( so I was
told). I got charged separately for both SR - SB (LU) and SB(LO) - CJ,
£1.00 + £1.00 instead of just £1.00 for the entire SR-CJ journey.

Thanks again !

cs