Old February 16th 09, 02:07 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default UTLer in the news

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:28:17 +0000, Adrian wrote:
This is a Honda CR-V, in ambulance livery.
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dsc10899.jpg

Blimey! That looks JUST like an ambulance!

Is the word "AMBULANCE" on the bonnet a clue?

Although I believe they've gone and written it backwards... :-)

.... although it does say it the correct way round on the side, albeit in
letters that seem disproportionally small to the size of the vehicle, and
toward the rear where you might not happen to glance down and see them if
approaching the driver's window from the front-quarter.

Hard to miss the blue lights on that one, of course - but I believe they
were far further back on the Cambridge example, so again perhaps not so
obvious from the front (particularly if sitting on a bike)?