Old February 16th 09, 02:55 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default UTLer in the news

Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

Hard to miss the blue lights on that one, of course - but I believe
they were far further back on the Cambridge example, so again perhaps
not so obvious from the front (particularly if sitting on a bike)?

I believe the wig-wag flashing headlights were in the same place on the
vehicle, though.

And of course there's the flashing blue lights each side of the front
number plate and just above it.

Well, quite.

And - since it got snipped a little further up the subthread - here's a
pic of an East-of-England paramedic CR-V.
http://www.eastamb.nhs.uk/media/pict...AMB_240702.JPG

In fact, that CR-V bears the same registration as the one shown in the
poor b&w copy of a photo in the PDF report - p44 - and described as "same
make, model & colour scheme"