Old February 16th 09, 04:17 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Alan Braggins Alan Braggins is offline

Default UTLer in the news

In article . com, Jules wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:21:08 +0000, Adrian wrote:

I believe the wig-wag flashing headlights were in the same place on the
vehicle, though.

Agreed. I've not waded through the entire report - I assume there was
independent witness that they were indeed working.

I don't think the report mentioned any.

They do seem like something that would be hard to miss, even if direct
sunlight was falling on the front of the vehicle. The other aspects
though... well, I think I can convince myself that it'd be possible to not
take them on board.

What "other aspects" distinguish an ambulance on an emergency call from
an ambulance not on an emergency call? (No-one has suggested that the
sirens were on.)