Old February 16th 09, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cucuckshow@yahoo.com is offline

Default Oyster travel cap (z2-6 ) if travel is within 2-6 but fare is via

On 16 Feb, 17:17, Mizter T wrote:

Getting on to Oyster customer service centre about this might be a
good idea, as it could increase the chances of it being dealt with.
I'd actually be tempted to write a very short letter asking why
Shepherd's Bush (LO/ WLL) to Stratford journeys are being charged like
this.

The Oyster CSC contact details are hehttp://www.tfl.gov.uk/contact/4417.a...Service_Centre

Mizter T,
I emailed Customer Services last Wednesday asking them about my
forthcoming journey on the Saturday and whether I would be entitled to
the z2-6 cap if travelling from Shepherd's Bush ( nll/wll/lo) and
thereby avoiding z1. Unfortunately, it was wishful thinking that I
would get a reply by Saturday morning. However, I've sent them another
email regarding Saturday's journeys and asked if I am entitled to any
refund. Having not transgressed into z1 I personally feel that I do
have a good case, however, I fear that carefully worded rules /
conditions of travel in the Oyster fares "handbook" will conspire
against me !

regards
cs