Old February 16th 09, 09:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] andrewcunard@googlemail.com is offline

Default East London Line phase 2b to Clapham Jn is GO!

Yes, I stand corrrected - I should have said "Wandsworth Road" and not
"Queenstown Road" (I don't know these stops very well because I don't
use any trains from Clapham Junction to work at the moment) - I WILL
try it out when it first opens in 2012. If I can get a seat each
morning, I will ditch my bicycle and go from Clapham Junction to
Canada Water and then to Canary Wharf.

Sorry for the mistake.